Real Fyre Charred Colonial Oak
Real Fyre Charred Colonial Oak Features:
The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- you may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Milivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Colonial Oak Logs (ENS) in 18, 24 and 30 inch sizes
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane
18/20″, 24″, and 30″
- Natural Gas