Western Pine Log Set with Burner
Contact Us for Best Pricing
The Western Pine Vented Gas Log Set features colorful, intricately detailed split wood and bark textures.
- Sizes: 15″, 18″, 21″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and 42″.
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Single tube or H-tube burner styles
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
Experience the beauty of mountain grown pine in the comfort of your own home. Craftsmanship and details so refined you will be checking your fingers for splinters. The Western Pine logs are cast from real pine trees selected for the gnarls and twists. Beauty and distinction make Western Pine one of our most popular gas log sets.
- Intricate split texture and color
- Natural gas or propane
- Multiple sizes
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
Burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
This gas fireplace log set comes complete with hand-finished gas logs, burner, grate, silica sand (vermiculite if propane), embers, cinders, fittings, and connector.
Call (480-609-8855) today to speak with an expert and make sure that you purchase the correct gas log set at the best price we can offer. We will be happy to assist you from sales to installation.
|Propane - Safety Pilot Control V|