Mountain Timber Log Set with Burner
Call for Price
The Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set is the latest in the fresh cut log series, designed for larger fireplaces, and also offered in standard sizes. Utilizing a new paint process and featuring massive, rounded logs, this set captures the distinctive beauty of the high country like never before. These logs were created to fit standard burners for smaller applications or the deeper ember supreme burner system for larger fireplace. Bring the endless wonder of the mountains to warm your home.
- Sizes: 21″, 24″ and 30″
- Refractory clay with mesh reinforcement
- Hearth kits include: burner, grate, silica sand or vermiculite, embers, cinders, fitting and connector
The Mountain Timber Vented Gas Log Set was a 2004 finalist for the prestigious Vesta award for gas logs.
- Premium series
- Massive sets designed for larger fireplaces
- Natural gas or propane configuration
- Ember Burner: single tube burner; natural gas or propane; 70,000-90,000 BTUs (NG and based on size); 46,000-78,600 BTUs (LP and based on size)
Burner is available with a factory installed safety pilot, latchtop pilot with remote control, millivolt pilot with wall switch or variable fame with remote control. Match lit systems are available in natural gas only.
This gas fireplace log set comes complete with hand-finished gas logs, burner, grate, silica sand (vermiculite if propane), embers, cinders, fittings, and connector.
Call (480-609-8855) today to speak with an expert and make sure that you purchase the correct gas log set at the best price we can offer. We will be happy to assist you from sales to installation.
|Propane - Safety Pilot Control V|