Frosted Oak Vented Gas Log Set
The Rasmussen Frosted Oak Vented Gas Log Set will create a unique look in your fireplace with the detailing of the bark and exposed heartwood. This log set features a one-piece front and rear log together with a variety of smaller pieces for stacking.
- Sizes: 18″, 21″, 24″, 27″ and 30″
- Ceramic bonded refractory concrete with steel reinforcement
- Multiple burner options available
- Multiple ignition options available
This log set is developed from real pieces of wood to create the log patterns and details. Each log is made from ceramic bonded refractory concrete with a high-heat resistant, high alumina refectory cement with a max temperature rating of over 2300º. Each log is hand colored with a ceramic coloration which will not create odor when burned.
The Vented Log Sets are for use in fully functioning wood-burning fireplaces with the damper wide open. Glass doors must be open when burning for proper ventilation, proper combustion and cooling of safety control valves. Vented gas logs are not a cure for a smoking chimney.
This log set allows you to customize the burning look of the logs by selecting from multiple burners and ignitions.
- Flaming Ember Hearth Kit: single tube burner; 12″ depth; natural gas or propane
- Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit: larger ember booster; 14″ depth; natural gas or propane
- LC Multi-Burner Hearth Kit: tiered with lower and upper burners and large ember bed; fuller flame effect; natural gas or propane
- CXF Custom Ember Hearth Kit: tapered pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
- C Custom Hearth Kit: rectangular full pan burner; no grate needed; natural gas or propane
|Select Hearth Kit||
C Custom Ember Hearth Kit, Flaming Ember Hearth Kit, Flaming Ember XTRA Hearth Kit, LC Multi-Burner Hearth Kit, CXF Tapered Hearth Kit
Match Lit, Manual Safety Pilot, Remote Ready Safety Pilot, Variable Flame Remote Safety Pilot, Millivolt Switch Safety Pilot, 120V/Battery Electronic Remote Ignition